Insights of August 2018
To an entrepreneur, every day is a crisis. — Phillip Knight, Nike
Principles I’ve thought about during the last month, all in consideration:
- I cannot change things that I tolerate, in both business and personal lives.
- Certain things in life cannot be taught, they can only be learned.
- Fear is a gift. It’s nature’s way of keeping me alert.
- Fear is an acronym of
FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.
- When in fear, I must find out if others have experienced similar fear and what they did to overcome them.
- There is no trust or safety where there are unanswered questions.
- I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by educating myself.
- I have to dig the well before I’m thirsty.
- I must give without the expectation or attachment of getting anything in return.
- I must not keep the score.
- When feeling down, work is the ultimate distraction.
- Detachment is not that I own nothing, detachment is that nothing owns me.
- I get what I put in.
- Marketplace always pays for valuable skill.
Further question to ask myself:
- Do I want that process or do I want the result?
- Do I live in the perception of a perception of myself?